Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Visitors

My mom is visiting for the next week. Largely to take care of my niece, Lucie, while Chris and Missy take some days to themselves. But she did come in a day early to spend a night at my house. It's her first time seeing the new house and since she was so essential in my ability to purchase the house, I felt extra excited to show it to her. To prove that I'd made a good decision.

She loves it! I mean, literally, she has gushed over it several times, which makes me beam with happiness.

I took today off work to spend with her. We've already enjoyed some coffee, breakfast, a walk with Buster and now we're getting ready to run some errands.

Knowing that my mom loves my house makes me love it just a little bit more (if that was possible?)

No comments:

Post a Comment