Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And The Winners Are.....

1. A new couch. I bought it last weekend and they're delivering it on Friday (pictures soon).
2. Gutters (pending the quote amount on Monday)
3. Pest control (pending the quote amount on Monday)
4. Zero scaping part of the yard (thanks to the help and suggestions from Helen Knost)
5. Three more months of doggie daycare for Buster

I've also now gotten 4 out of the 5 pieces of art I ordered off Etsy for my bedroom. Once those are hung and the couch has arrived, I'll have more pictures to share.

In the meantime, my dad arrived in town. He's moving to Austin as soon as he sells his condo in VA (he has a contract on it now but the woman broke her femur this past weekend and may back out). Fingers crossed that it all works out and he can move to Austin soon and be close to his grandchildren (Lucie, Buster and the newest Baby Sileo in October).

No comments:

Post a Comment