Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost and Confused

Oh, Lost, how you confuse me? Season 6 (a.k.a. the last season - thank goodness!) premiered this week. I watched with the usual suspects, Haley and Jen. It's been a long journey and while I'll miss Sawyer's sarcastic remarks, Ben's lies and smirks, Locke's wisdom and faith and Smokey's smokiness, I am ready for things to get wrapped up.

For any of you who watch Lost and haven't seen the season premiere yet, I promise there are no spoilers in this post. I'm not sure I even understand what's going on so how can I spoil it for you?

Between time travel (which many of you know I'm not a fan of) and clones, I have no idea how I got hooked on this show. But I did.....

Is it because of the 8 months Jen and I invested in watching the first 3 seasons together via DVD - yes, together. Try coordinating all your TV watching with someone else. It was impressive and disturbing how much time we spent watching Lost (although it doesn't beat my friend, Nicole, who just watched the first 5 seasons in 1 month). I would explode from the intensity.

Regardless, there are plenty of other Lost-addicts out there, many of which work with me. The amount of chatter at work about Lost on Wednesday morning was amazing. Theories are flying around; people are trying to make sense of the nonsensical.

And then Devon sent this out: http://www.theonion.com/content/video/final_season_of_lost_promises_to?utm_source=videoembed

I'm pretty sure that Devon and some of my other colleagues and friends who don't watch Lost may need to seek shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment