Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lazy Blogger

I worry that I've peaked. In the blogging world that is.

I was doing so great - uploading pictures, using witty commentary, divulging the daily details of my life.

And then I got tired.

I think this is why I never blogged before (among other reasons I'm guessing). But while I don't think I overly worry about what others think of me, this is different. I don't think people are going to judge me or roll their eyes at my comments but I do want them to feel entertained. And I know I'm not doing that right now.

How exciting can I make my day when it's filled with early wake-up calls with Buster, working all day, running with Kelsey (although those are fun!) and then activities after work. But maybe I've just been too busy lately to blog? This past week I had my usual Monday pilates, our work holiday party (in our "Pit"; the place we eat lunch), book club, the joys of a flat tire, time with my niece (which I love) and a (couple) bday celebration(s) for Devon. All in all, I'm a lucky girl to have so much going on but it's left me little time to work on my house, which is what this blog was intended to be about.

Jess and I did manage to make some (temporary?) decisions about where to hang things. Right now, they're resting on the floor against the wall but tomorrow I hope to hang my first picture. And sweep. I sweep all the time it seems.

So that's my housing update - I sweep and I worry about holes in my walls.
I think January will really be my month to get settled. I did order a kitchen table the other day, though. And can't wait to entertain around it. First, I need to get stools.
So I vow to be a better, more interesting blogger in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment