Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sileo Family Christmas





My mom and Jack are in town this weekend to celebrate the holidays. We did this last year and it is pretty nice to have an extended holiday and way less stressful!

So far, we've ate and drank our way through the weekend. Starting with a holiday dinner at Chris and Missy's, where we opened gifts. The next morning, Carl and I had everyone over to our house for brunch. It was a beautiful day so the girls loved being outside. It was quite challenging to get a picture with the two of them in it and both looking at the camera so there are some cute ones of them separately.

Yesterday, my mom and I along with Missy and some friends, went to try on wedding dresses. It was my first time trying anything on and while I thought I knew what I wanted, it helped to confirm what I don't want. There are so many beautiful options out there, though that I have to try on more. It's also tons of fun!

Last night, we went out to dinner to celebrate mine and Carl's engagement and tonight I'm babysitting the girls with my Mom and Jack while Chris and Missy go out on a much deserved date. Carl left town for the week today and I already miss him. We've been together for the past 3 weeks and I certainly got used to him being around. Hopefully this week I'll get some more wedding planning done, though, as the clock is ticking.....

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!!!! Tell your mom and Jack hi for me! Ha....I about threw up when I had to try on dresses.....soooo glad you are enjoying the process (-; Sad I can't be there though!!!!!!
    love,s

    ReplyDelete