Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quick Post

Just a quick check in to let you all know I'm alive. I know it hasn't been that long since I posted but it feels like forever. It's been one heck of a week at work - mostly good. In fact, mostly great. I was promoted this week, unexpectedly. I'll mostly be doing the same job I've been doing for the past year and a half (and loving) but taking on some additional responsibilities and managing more staff.

Coincidentally, this week has also had me working some long days - sometimes up to 15 hours. But it will pass and I'll be back to my 'normal' 10 hour work days, again, soon.

I'm heading back to Ikea this weekend to, hopefully, purchase some outdoor furniture and will provide pictures soon. Next weekend I'm hosting Haley's bridal shower (couple's shower with burgers and beer) at my house. Fingers crossed that it's sunny b/c I'm hoping most people will be outside, where there's more room.

Until then, I've got nothing new to report. I've mostly been at home to sleep. Buster has even been neglected this week (by me; not by Kelsey, who has been like his mom). So, as the clock is about to turn to 9 and tomorrow I'm once again waking up at 5:45, I don't think I can stay awake a minute longer. So, yes, while I'm alive. I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the promotion - very well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete