Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One Lucky Girl....

I feel incredibly lucky for so many reasons. This past weekend my Austin girlfriends threw me a bridal shower.  I'll post more on that once I have some pictures to share.  All you need to know for now is that it was at Anthropologie.  Awesome, huh?

In other lucky girl news, I came home from work on Monday to find the house full of Topo Chico bottles with single stemmed daisies.  This was Carl's sweet gesture after he heard my idea to collect empty Topo Chico bottles for the next few months to use as decoration at our rehearsal dinner.  He thought it would be sweet to see how it looked and there are 6 different bottles with flowers in them around the house.  Not only do I love how it looks (and it confirms to me that I want to do it) I love that Carl thought to do that.

So if I haven't already asked you, please send me any empty Topo Chico bottles in preparation for the wedding weekend.

Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment