Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Homeversary!

Today marks two years since I bought my house. I can't believe that it's been two years! That was such an exciting day and exciting time. I remember being so proud of my self and scared all at the same time.

It truly was one of the best decisions that I've made and I love my home. Learning to share it with Carl over the past 8 months has been a great experience, too. I look forward to many more great memories in this home and exciting house projects (next up: patio!)

Kelsey also reminded me that our friendship really began to grow when I bought my house b/c we became neighbors! She's been a great friend to me and a great dog sitter to Buster. As we start our half marathon training again I feel so lucky to have such a good friend and neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment