Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting Things Done

It's true what they say. You are never finished with home projects. I'm lucky that most of mine are by choice. Despite the occasional washing machine issue, most of my 'projects' are by choice; for decoration.

But there are some days when I feel like my list is only getting longer. I love a to-do list but it's also disappointing when I look and see that nothing got checked off. Lately, life has felt particularly busy and I get nothing else done but work and sleep. So maybe I need to manage my expectations a bit and modified my list during these busy times.

So here's what I propose when I'm feeling busy and not getting the 'extra' stuff done:

1. Go to work - check
2. Keep Buster alive - check
3. Shower - check
4. Laundry - check

Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment