Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Long Time, No Post

Well I don't have much to report on my house. It's still great and I love coming home to it but I haven't done anything in weeks. I'm afraid this may be the first month I don't get a housing project done but since there were some months were I got more than one done, we're just going to call it even.

I have been focused on trying to keep my grass green. And when I say 'I', I mean the guy that I'm paying to take care of my yard. So far, so good. It's still green and getting mowed regularly so I think of that as a success. Until I get my water bill and decide that it isn't worth it.

Tonight was a big night for me, though. I got in the pool for the first time since last Fall. It was both exhausting and exciting! I was happy to see that I didn't forget how to swim and still love it but certainly got tired much sooner than I used to. So I've definitely got to build up my endurance again while I focus on not running for the next few months.

So that's about it for me. I'm honored that so many people have told me that they miss my blog. I wish I had something more creative or exciting to report on. Perhaps after my vacation next week to San Diego with Lucie (and Chris and Missy of course, too). At the very least I'll have some adorable pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment