Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where in the world is Mellie?

Here I am!
Where is that you may ask?

Well, right now I'm sitting in a hotel room in Phoenix, Arizona.

Doing what you may ask?

Attending a social work conference and presenting on the work I do at LAF.

Where else has Mellie been and where is she going next? Well, this should be fun.....

So, last weekend I was in Vegas for Haley's bachelorette party. Look, here we are. All dolled up and ready for another (very late) night on the town. I had such a great time but spent more money than I ever want to speak of and got less sleep than I normally do in one night. But I wouldn't change that for the world.


I was home for a mere 30 hours and am now, as previously stated, back to the desert. My poor sleep and skin can't take the time changes and dry air. I look forward to getting back to Austin tomorrow. My mom is in town for the weekend and then, next Wednesday, I leave again.
Suffice it to say in the next two months I'll be in Tampa, NYC, San Diego, L.A., D.C, Alabama and San Francisco. All great places to go but I'm tired just thinking about it.

So I've had no time to do anything around my house, much less clean it or sleep in my own bed. I'm not complaining, though, just letting you know why I have been a remiss blogger lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment