Monday, December 5, 2011

Mindfulness Project - November Update

During the month of November my goal was to work on relationships. Admittedly I didn't have a specific goal in mind but I did want to work on reaching out to friends that I don't talk to as much, seeing friends that I don't see as often, spending time with those I love and thinking about my relationships at work. Some of the things I did accomplish were:

1. Beginning to work with a leadership coach at work, which led to the completion of a 360 evaluation from my peers. This was a great way for me to learn what people think of me and put goals into place to continue to grow as a manager and leader.
2. Reaching out to friends, via email and phone, that I may not talk to as often.
3. Being purposeful in spending time with friends, family and loved ones and expressing my gratitude for that time.
4. As previously posted, spending Thanksgiving with Carl and honoring that relationship on our first Thanksgiving.

As always, I'm reminded how lucky I am to have such great relationships but I can always work to do more. I hope my family and friends know how much I appreciate them and the support they constantly provide to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment