Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Haircut

I started growing my hair long many years ago. After a stint with short hair about 5 years ago, I've enjoyed longer hair. At least most of the time. When Carl and I got engaged, it made sense for me to continue to grow it out so I could wear it the way I wanted.  After the wedding, it just seemed easy to keep growing it out to donate it to help someone going through cancer treatment access a wig.

Sadly, there are limitations in the hair donation department for those of us who have grey hair and dye it.  Luckily, I only use semi-permanent dye and I'm hoping I didn't have more than the allotted amount of grey hairs.  But, what I lack in some of the details, I made up for length.  The donation requirement was only 8 inches and I donated 13!

I'm really enjoying my short hair so far.  It's great for summer and Carl says he loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment