Friday, June 15, 2012

Buster's LIfe

I'm sure you all wonder (as I do when I'm not at home) what Buster does all day.  Besides sleep of course, I've captured some images of some of his favorite and oddest things.

Lately, he's begun to jump up on the coffee table to get a better look out of the front window. He'll often bark at walking by neighbors, horses, stray dogs, mail men and really anything that goes past the window.

He has many toys but his favorite has always been Ellie, his small blue elephant. It was one of the first toys I bought for him (over 3 years ago). Funny story about Ellie....Buster must have been playing with her one time my dad was visiting and somehow the toy ended up in my dad's suitcase.  A few days later I got a call from my dad who asked, 'Is Buster missing a small blue bear?'  Yes, he was! I had no idea Ellie had travelled so far from home. I just thought that Buster hid her under the bed, which he sometimes does. And, since her trunk came off awhile ago, she does look more like a bear now and often times we find her in random spots all over the house. In this picture, I found her under our covers when I was getting into bed.

Something else you should know about Buster is that he doesn't like thunderstorms or fireworks or the sound of flies in the house.  He'll crawl under the bed or, on severe occasions, jump into the bathtub.  He is clearly well prepared for a tornado if one ever occurs here.  So, one night, Carl and I came home and found Buster under the bed but evidence that he had jumped into the bathtub at some point during the rainy  night.

I know I am biased but I think Buster is pretty hilarious and adorable. Thanks for letting me share some of his best moments with you.

1 comment: