Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Proud Auntie

Last week I went over to see Lucie and Audrey after work. I hadn't seen them in over a month, since we were all at the beach. I think that's the longest that I've gone ever! It makes me so sad how busy I've been and that there hasn't been as much time for them. Good news is that my mom is coming in town this weekend to watch them while Chris and Missy go out of town. Bad news is I'm gone most of that time. But I'll have all day Sunday with them.



Lucie is growing into such a little girl - in most of the good ways! She's talkative and sweet and playful and still says Buster is her best friend. She's also mastering potty training! What a big girl!

Audrey just turned one and, like clockwork, started to walk. She's more and more confident each time she waddles across the room and is still a snuggle bug and an amazing sleeper.



I love both these girls so much, it makes my heart ache when I don't see them for awhile. Hopefully as work and my travel slow down, I'll have even more time for them.









No comments:

Post a Comment