Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Home-iversary To Me!

One year ago today I closed on my house.

It's been a great year and hard to believe how quickly it's gone by. This blog also started about a year ago (as you may recall after a few drinks by Devon and Haley) to chronicle my home ownership. It's certainly turned into a chronicle of other aspects of my life but I still try to share all the details of home ownership. Something excited that happened this past weekend is that I fixed my back door that was had a sticky lock. Guess how? Good old WD-40. Oh sure, I've learned that WD-40 and duct tape can work wonders.

I still love coming home everyday, especially this time of year now that I have a Christmas tree up. Thanks to my Dad for helping me decorate it last night. I'm still a bit in denial that it's my first 'non-real' tree but I'll get used to it.

I know I'm way behind on blogs and I promise to catch up but I had to post on this special 1 year day.

1 comment: