Thursday, July 5, 2012

Smoked Meats

We're still deciding on which Austin BBQ place will cater our wedding. As part of this decision making process we've had to try a lot of different kinds.  Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. This is probably every Texas man's dream. But it does get a bit cumbersome.  I can certainly tell right away when I eat one that I don't like but it is getting harder to tell what I do like.

I think we've narrowed it down to the final few and I'm determined to make a decision by the end of this week.

In the meantime, as Kelsey has coined, my signature smell of 2012 is smoked meats. I feel like I smell like smoked meat all of the time.  Again, things could be worse. When I lived in Boston during grad school and we had a large skunk living outside my bedroom window, I'm pretty sure I smelled like him all the time.

So, in the grand scheme of smells, I'll take smoked meats any day over skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment